We are excited to be able to return to the great event our participants know and love! Join us in-person this Father’s Day as we return to the streets of Winnipeg and our awesome finish line in IG Field!
Forgot Your Password? Click here
Package Pick Up
ALL in-person participants must pick up their race kit at the Fit Expo. In person race kits are not eligible for shipping. Due to venue policies our staff, vendors, volunteers and participants masks will be required to enter race kit pickup.
The Fit Expo will be held on Friday, June 16th and Saturday June 17th.
To view the 2022 Race Handbook Click here
The 2023 Handbook will be posted mid-May, 2023.
IMPORTANT: All participants please ensure your email address is correct in your Race Roster profile as you will receive important race news via your email.
VOLUNTEER PACKAGE PICK UP
- Volunteer supplies will be pre-packaged available for pick up at the Fit Expo.
Community members will be welcome (and encouraged) to cheer at the start, finish and along the race course!
Our race site map will be updated shortly. Stay Tuned!
PARKING ONSITE AND BIKE VALET
- Bike Valet will continue to be available in our usual location.
- Onsite parking will be available for purchase at registration and at race kit pickup
START CORRALS/START LINE
- You will choose your start line corral at registration based on your expected finish time. If you need to change your selection, you can do so at package pick up. Corrals will be visible by color in the start area.
Start times are subject to change but are currently as follows:
- Half and Full Marathon Wheelchair at 6:55 AM
- Full Marathon in one wave at 7:00 AM
- 50K Ultra in one wave at 7:00 AM
- Relay in one wave at 7:10 AM
- Half Marathon National Championship Black Corral 7:00 AM (invite only)
- Half Marathon in two waves at 7:00 and 7:10 AM
- 10K in two waves at 7:15 and 7:20 AM
- Super Run in three waves at 7:15, 7:17,7:20 AM
ON THE COURSE
Please refer to our course map for Aid Station locations.
All stations will offer both water and Nuun Endurance
Have Questions? Click here for our 0ur 2022 F.A.Q.
Unsure about in person racing? Check out the virtual race experience!
Entry fees are non-refundable under all circumstances. That means that once we receive and accept your entry, you will not receive a refund for any reason and you will not be able to defer your entry for another year.
Please note: at any point should it become mandated to ensure the safety of all participants and volunteers the Manitoba Marathon will pivot all events to virtual and no refunds or deferrals will be offered.
To our province, city, corporate partners, participants, volunteers and supporters for your continued support of the Manitoba Marathon. We are excited to bring you back to a great Manitoba Marathon experience; celebrating fitness, family and fundraising within our great community.