Although the GoodLife Fitness 10 Km is timed, it is a non competitive event. Plan for a run or a leisurely stroll this Father’s Day – choose your own fitness challenge and experience the thrill of participating in the Manitoba Marathon and finishing on Investors Group Field! Be sure to register early this event sold out in 2016 and is on pace to sell out again this year!
All GoodLife Fitness 10km participants will receive a souvenir event tech t-shirt when they pick up their race kit at the Global News Fit Expo and a GoodLife Fitness 10 Km finisher medal at the finish line.
The GoodLife Fitness 10Km starts along side the first wave of the Super Run, at 7:15am You will have the thrill of seeing the full marathoners, half marathoners, and relay runners head out and then it’s your turn! You’ll be back at Investors Group Field in time to see the half marathon, marathon, and relay runners cross the finish line!
Baby strollers? Sure thing! Sign the little tykes up as well, and add their race bib’s to your list of happy childhood memories. If you are planning on bringing a stroller/ walking the event, please start at the back of the wave for safety reasons.
Fees & Registration
*Processing fees apply*
- Until April 18$55$35
- April 19 - June 14$65$40
- June 15Closed
- Expo June 16 & 17$70
- April 18Early Bird fees end.
- May 30Champions in Training Registration Closes.
- June 2Mail-in deadline.
- June 10Office hours: 11am – 1pm.
- June 12 & 13Office hours: 11am-6pm.
- June 13Registration for the Relay Closes.
- June 14Online Registration for Full Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K, and Super Run closes at 11:59pm.
- June 15Manitoba Marathon Office Closed.
- June 16-17Global News Fit Expo/Runner Pickup – Late registration and Event.
- June 18Race Day – Mini-Mite registration ($2) at Manitoba Marathon Start Line, 5:45 – 6:30 a.m..
*There are no refunds, transfers or deferrals.
The GoodLife Fitness 10K and the Great-West Life Super Run are non-competitive events.