Although the GoodLife Fitness 10 Km is timed, it is a non competitive event. Choose your own fitness challenge, enjoy a leisurely walk or run and experience the thrill of participating in the Manitoba Marathon! Be sure to register early this event is a consistent sell out!
All GoodLife Fitness 10km participants will receive a souvenir event tech t-shirt when they pick up their race kit at the Global News Fit Expo and a GoodLife Fitness 10 Km finisher medal at the finish line.
The GoodLife Fitness 10Km starts along side the first wave of the Super Run, at 7:15am You will have the thrill of seeing the full marathoners, half marathoners, and relay runners head out and then it’s your turn! You’ll be back at Investors Group Field in time to see the half marathon, marathon, and relay runners cross the finish line!
Baby strollers? Sure thing! Sign the little tykes up as well, and add their race bib’s to your list of happy childhood memories. If you are planning on bringing a stroller/ walking the event, please start at the back of the wave for safety reasons.
Fees & Registration
*Processing fees apply*
- Until April 17$55$35
- April 18 - June 13$65$40
- June 14Closed
- Expo June 15 & 16$70
- April 17Early Bird fees end.
- May 29Champions in Training Registration Closes.
- June 1Mail-in deadline.
- June 9Office hours: 11am – 1pm.
- June 11 & 12Office hours: 11am-6pm.
- June 12Registration for the Relay Closes.
- June 13Online Registration for Full Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K, and Super Run closes at 11:59pm.
- June 14Manitoba Marathon Office Closed.
- June 15-16Global News Fit Expo/Runner Pickup – Late registration and Event.
- June 17Race Day – Mini-Mite registration ($2) at Manitoba Marathon Start Line, 5:45 – 6:30 a.m..
*There are no refunds, transfers or deferrals.
The GoodLife Fitness 10K and the Great-West Life Super Run are non-competitive events.