FOR 2022 RACE INFORMATION PLEASE CLICK HERE
The Manitoba Marathon has made great strides to increase safety, reduce the traffic congestion and get our participants and spectators to the Start on time.
The Manitoba Marathon offers several ways to get to your start line on time:
- Limited on site parking – once again this year we are offering limited on site parking in lots U and I, these are available for online purchase with your race registration, at anytime by clicking here or by calling our office. If you purchase one of these parking passes you must adhere to the parking plan as identified on the pass, map and information forthcoming. Those purchasing passes in I lot please be advised you must be parked by 6:30 am and will not be able to exit that lot until 9:00 am due to the Super Run event. Race morning you must ensure you have your pass with you, no pass no parking. This is a great option for many, bring your families or car pool with fellow runners.
- Bike valet – a bike check system is offered and staffed by volunteers on race day on the east side of IG field.
- Parking passes (as available) will also be available for purchase at our Expo.
To get to your Start Line on time please adhere to the following:
- All runners are strongly advised to arrive at the University of Manitoba before 6 a.m., whether you are a parking pass holder, biking or walking/jogging in.
- Unless otherwise indicated the University of Manitoba is CLOSED to vehicle traffic for the duration of the Manitoba Marathon.
We encourage bicycles and have ample space for those taking active transport to leave their bikes with our secure bike valet service located at the North end of IG Field.
Additional information is contained in your Participant Handbook which you will receive when you pick up your runner number.