Please CLICK HERE to view all 2023 race information. Please check back frequently as this information will be updated regularly.
10K will have a corral start. Scroll down for more information. This means a more enjoyable race experience for all 10K Participants. As you register choose your fitness challenge, enjoy a leisurely walk or full on run and experience the thrill of participating in the Manitoba Marathon! Be sure to register early this event is a consistent sell out!
*There are no refunds, or deferrals, event changes and transfers are available for a fee of $20.00 plus any applicable event change fees.
Find out more about donating & fundraising
Date and Start Times
Date: June 18, 2023
Start – 7:15 am
- The Goodlife Fitness 10Km starts along side the first wave of the Super Run, at 7:15 am
- You will have the thrill of seeing the full marathoners, half marathoners, and relay runners head out and then it’s your turn!
- For the safety of all participants in the Goodlife Fitness 10K we have implemented a corral start. This means when you register you can choose your finish time allowing those runners looking for a personal best to select their finish time by corral and those wanting to enjoy a leisurely walk with friends and family can also do so safely. We invite our Wheelchair Participants to select the YELLOW wave to ensure a safe and memorable race experience.
- Due to safety and congestion concerns on the course, strollers are no longer allowed in the 10K event; we would welcome you to join us on the 5K route
- Enjoy a loop through St Vital park and be back at IG Field in time to see the half marathon, marathon, and relay runners cross the finish line!
- Your clothing that you dropped off in the Pinnacle Club in IG Field will be available for pickup immediately after exiting recovery.
- Top male and female finishers in the Goodlife Fitness 10K will receive an award. Winners will be contacted post-race for awards pick-up.
- 10km Age Group AwardsMen, Women & Non-Binary age group awards will be awarded in 5 year age groups 19 & under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85+:
Awards are based on based on chip time.
Medals for top 3 individuals in each group.
Winners will be notified no later than June 30th, Once results are verified.
- Race shirt
- Finisher medal