NEW IN 2019! Track Team Challenge and the GoodLife Fitness 10 Km will have a corral start. Scroll down for more information. This means a more enjoyable race experience for all 10K Participants. As you register choose your fitness challenge, enjoy a leisurely walk or full on run and experience the thrill of participating in the Manitoba Marathon! Be sure to register early this event is a consistent sell out!
*There are no refunds, or deferrals, event changes and transfers are available for a fee of $20.00 plus any applicable event change fees.
Find out more about donating & fundraising
Date and Start Times
Date: June 16, 2019
Start – 7:15 am
- The GoodLife Fitness 10Km starts along side the first wave of the Super Run, at 7:15 am
- You will have the thrill of seeing the full marathoners, half marathoners, and relay runners head out and then it’s your turn!
- For the safety of all participants in the 10K we have implemented a corral start. This means when you register you can choose your finish time allowing those runners looking for a personal best to select their finish time by corral and those wanting to enjoy a leisurely walk with friends and family can also do so safely. We invite our Wheelchair Participants to select the YELLOW wave to ensure a safe and memorable race experience.
- Baby strollers? Sure thing! Sign the little tykes up as well, and add their race bib’s to your list of happy childhood memories. If you are planning on bringing a stroller/walking the event, please select the YELLOW corral for safety reasons.
- Enjoy a loop through St Vital park and be back at IG Field in time to see the half marathon, marathon, and relay runners cross the finish line!
- Your clothing that you dropped off in the Pinnacle Club in IG Field will be available for pickup immediately after exiting recovery.
- NEW in 2019! Top male and female finishers in the GoodLife Fitness 10K will receive an award and a GoodLife Fitness membership. Winners will be contacted post-race for awards pick-up.
- 10K Track Team Challenge – this will be awarded to school track teams registered with our Champions in Training program via our website. A minimum of 3 members but be registered for this race day event. Four prizes of $250.00 will be awarded to Junior High and High School track teams with the fastest male and female finishers. Individual athletes will receive a plaque and the schools will also receive a banner. Awards will be presented post – race once verified.
GOODLIFE WANTS TO HELP YOUR TRACK TEAMS GET READY TO RUN
Goodlife Fitness has a wide variety of ways to get your runners ready for race day! Available to junior high and high school track teams exclusively:
– A limited number of private introductory Body Pump classes at Goodlife Fitness Studios in Winnipeg
– Free week-long passes for your athletes to check out Goodlife Facilities in Winnipeg and Brandon Contact Kirsten at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information- classes and passes are on a first come first served basis
- Race shirt
- Finisher medal
A Brief Course Tour