NEW IN 2019! The GoodLife Fitness 10 Km will have a corral start. This means a more enjoyable race experience for all 10K Participants. As you register choose your fitness challenge, enjoy a leisurely walk or full on run and experience the thrill of participating in the Manitoba Marathon! Be sure to register early this event is a consistent sell out!
*There are no refunds, or deferrals, event changes and transfers are available for a fee of $20.00 plus any applicable event change fees.
Find out more about donating & fundraising
Date and Start Times
Date: June 16, 2019
Start – 7:15 am
- The GoodLife Fitness 10Km starts along side the first wave of the Super Run, at 7:15 am
- You will have the thrill of seeing the full marathoners, half marathoners, and relay runners head out and then it’s your turn!
- For the safety of all participants in the 10K we have implemented a corral start. This means when you register you can choose your finish time allowing those runners looking for a personal best to select their finish time by corral and those wanting to enjoy a leisurely walk with friends and family can also do so safely. We invite our Wheelchair Participants to select the YELLOW wave to ensure a safe and memorable race experience.
- Baby strollers? Sure thing! Sign the little tykes up as well, and add their race bib’s to your list of happy childhood memories. If you are planning on bringing a stroller/walking the event, please select the YELLOW corral for safety reasons.
- Enjoy a loop through St Vital park and be back at Investors Group Field in time to see the half marathon, marathon, and relay runners cross the finish line!
- Your clothing that you dropped off in the Pinnacle Club in IGF will be available for pickup immediately after exiting recovery.
- Race shirt
- Finisher medal
A Brief Course Tour