The Great-West Life Super Run is a non-competitive event. Plan for a fun 2.6 mile run with your friends and family on father’s day!
Join 4,000 runners – kids, adults, and seniors alike – in a wonderful taste of the Manitoba Marathon experience, complete with a full refreshment station and the excitement of the Marathon Start and Finish lines. The Great-West Life Super Run starts just after the Marathon, Half, and Relay, so you can root for your friends and family at the start and be in the stands at Investors Group Field to see them finish! Growing every year, look for our wave starts again this year.
The Great-West Life Super Run welcomes strollers and baby joggers but each child must be registered. Please remember to start at the back of your wave as a courtesy (and safety measure) to those around you.
As a souvenir, Great-West Life Super Run participants will receive a special baseball hat on race day! Look out for our wonderful Great-West Life sponsors and volunteers handing out the baseball hats:)
Fees & Registration
*Processing fees apply*
- Until April 18$35$25
- April 19 - June 14$45$35
- June 15Closed
- Expo June 16 & 17$60
- April 18Early Bird fees end.
- May 30Champions in Training Registration Closes.
- June 2Mail-in deadline.
- June 10Office hours: 11am – 1pm.
- June 12 & 13Office hours: 11am-6pm.
- June 13Registration for the Popeye’s Supplements Relay Closes.
- June 14Online Registration for Full Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K, and Super Run closes at 11:59pm.
- June 15Manitoba Marathon Office Closed.
- June 16-17Global News Fit Expo/Runner Pickup – Late registration and Event.
- June 18Race Day – Mini-Mite registration ($2) at Manitoba Marathon Start Line, 5:45 – 6:30 a.m..
*There are no refunds, transfers or deferrals.
Find out more about donating & fundraising
The Winnipeg Free Press 10K and the Great-West Life Super Run are non-competitive events.
The Great-West Life Super Run’s first wave starts at 7:15 am! The following waves leave at 7:17 a.m., 7:19 a.m., and 7:21 a.m.
The question on every Super Runner’s mind, every year, is…what colour baseball caps will Great-West Life volunteers be handing out? Anticipation builds until finally the Super Run waves start on University Crescent, and participants continue around the perimeter of the University of Manitoba campus, passing through the Great-West Life Super Run water station and on to the Finish Line where your ice cold popsicle is waiting for you! Participants will exit the finish line area and be directed to one of the designated “Meet me’ areas, to be reunited with friends and family.